Sunday, December 7, 2008

One month already....


I can't believe how quickly time is going by... Parker and Audrey are officially one month old today (Pearl Harbor Day)... The are both doing wonderful at night... Only waking up once... We usually have them down to bed around 11 pm and they are up at about 4 a.m. and then sleep till after 7 am.. This has been a nice transition for us... Both babies definitely inherited Joe and my sleep patterns... We love our sleep...


I am still adjusting with many post op problems.... I will not go into all of those but lets just say that I have been back to the Doctor's office three times for abnormal bleeding... We are just praying that it goes away real soon so that we can avoid any further surgery or procedures..


I jumped right back into school ten days after delivery... I am so glad that I decided to get most of my work done prior to delivery... We have our final this week and all other work is done. I did take an incomplete in one course so that I could enjoy time with the babies and recover from surgery. I just have to have my 10 page paper completed by February 6th, 2009... Plenty of time right????


The babies headed for their one month check... They are growing quickly... Parker was 6 lbs even and Audrey 6 lbs 10 ounces... They are growing big quickly... I can't believe how quickly they grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment