Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Turkey weighs more than two babies....







Happy Thanksgiving Day - I am updating my blog four months after thanksgiving... yes that is right... In the world of twins it takes more than four months to catch up on life... We wanted to go back and share with you the journey of Audrey and Parker from the beginning... It is amazing how quickly they grow up...

Thanksgiving day was pretty layed back... I spent many days on the couch... (still sore from the C-section)...

The babies were loved on by many... My mom's family got together for the first time in over 20 years for the holidays... My Uncle Ted and Aunt Marcia came all the way from sunny Florida. Becky (my cousin) came from San Diego, Uncle Mark and Aunt Delphine from Michigan and then Ryan, Chelsea and the kids and Troy and Ashlee all came together at my Mom's.... Oh yeah... Little Penny (my Aunt's dog) was there as well... This Thanksgiving was extra special... My Grandma and Grandpa were with us... (My grandpa was diagnosed with Metastatic Lung cancer and a brain tumor last July). It was so enjoyable to be with the entire family.... The babies were great all day and definitely received a whole lot of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment